• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Today Pamplona

Javier

DIARIO DE NAVARRA PHOTOS.-

The very famous Town Hall Square it is not today with pilgrims.-

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Fantastic photo Javier. Is it San Fermin or something of that nature? I seem to remember it's about that time of year. By the way, hope to see you in the autumn when we will set out to walk to Santiago from Madrid.
All the best,

Kevin and Kari

OK Kevin, every 6 of July is the San Fermín Festival in Pamplona-

Photo Diario de Navarra.-

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
And guess who is planning to run..... my son Salvador and his walking buddy, Constantine, are leaving after Finisterra tomorrow to Pamplona. White outfit and all! I am very happy for them but I am one scared mama. Maybe the bus will get a flat tire.
Lillian

Most read last week in this forum