• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Top Tip (No 2)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Walking into Santiago in October of 2019 at the end of the Camino Frances, I swore I would NEVER walk anywhere EVER again! Three weeks later, I was planning my next Camino, not to do it over but to do it better.

An adventurer at 69 years of age, I begin the del Norte in less than two weeks, choosing to experience something new while appreciating lessons learned on my first Camino: to go slowly and take in my surroundings, to enjoy the company of others, and to appreciate each day and every breath I’m granted. Buen Camino!

Best of luck .I’m planning my 4th Camino next September..primitivo hopefully. Been 4 years and now Covid situation better so why not..best wishes and Buen Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum