• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Toulouse to Aire sur l'Adour and Miramont Sensacq

sharleen

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a train or bus or combination of the two that takes me from Toulouse airport to Miramont Sensacq? I beleive I've seen a train schedule for Toulouse to Aire sur l'Adour, but if anyone is familiar with this area, please advise. Thank you.

S

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi Sharleen
Just back from walking in that area,but don't know if I will be of much help.
there is talk of a bus from Toulouse to aire sur l'dour (3hours) I know for certain there is a bus to Condom and then to Aire I can't find anything for Miramont.
I think the train station is closed in Aire and a bus can be caught to the nearest station ( mont-de-marsan) an english site rail europe.co.uk may be usefull also http://www.americansintoulouse.com maybe sncf.fr or sncf ter.it may mean a change of trains and then bus. but I'M sure wiser heads than me will come to your aid,in the meantime I will keep looking,I wish you well and remember the walk the way is the thing.
bonn Camino
Ian

Ask the Mayor:

Mairie de Miramont-Sensacq
Maire : Monsieur Pascal BEAUMONT
Le Bourg
40320 - Miramont-Sensacq
Tél. : 05 58 79 91 23
Fax : 05 58 79 93 96

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi!

Here is what I found for you. There are different options offered by either train-bus or bus.

The bus service direct is by Cars Riviere Line 925 at this number 05-62-05-46-24.

There is a shuttle bus from the airport to the bus/train station running every 20 minutes.

Best of luck,
Jean-Marc

Attachments

• Schedule.pdf
    55.6 KB · Views: 120

Most read last week in this forum