• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

train reservations online

eslinda

Buying a ticket from Madrid to Leon (where we'll begin) was a nightmare online. I tried at least a dozen times but each time got an "error" message after I put in my payment information. Even calling my credit card company and bank (Santander) didn't make a difference. Finally, my son tried to make the reservation using his credit card (which has an additional layer of security called Visa Verified) and Voila! it worked. So, if you are having trouble with the system (see TripAdvisor.com for a lengthy explanation of how to deal with the renfe.com site), try another credit card and/or check to see that your credit card has additional security. It's well worth it: the price is 26.10 Euros vs. 43.70 if purchased in Spain or by phone.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum