• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Train tickets from Madrid to Pamplona Aug 26, 2013 Available

zakosdad

CaminoWalkers
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept/Oct 2013 CF Sept (2019?)
I was able to get some very good prices on train tickets from Madrid Atochoa station to Pamplona - but I had to buy 4 tickets to get the deal. I have 2 tickets to share at 30 Euros each (about half price) in Tourist class leaving from Atochoa to Pamplona. Train leaves at 11:35am. We can meet at the train station - we arrive Barajas airport at 8:30am so we will be at train station an hour before departure. If interested PM me or email: caminodale@gmail.com

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
thanks Laurie - if I don't connect here I might offer them at the train station (as long as that isn't illegal)

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum