• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Train Tickets To Pamplona

BrooksBe

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2016, 2018, 2022
I'm leading 6 people on the CF in late September and it looks like I can now purchase train tickets from Madrid to Pamplona on Rome2Rio or Renfe for 25 Sept. Has anyone purchased train tickets five months in advance and had any problems? From past experience I've waited until 60 days out for purchase but this year I'm concerned about waiting that long. Thanks

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hola @Brooks Berry From what I can recall the earliest I was able to book tickets in advance with RENFE was either 60 or 90 days. Your problem is than in June RENFE goes to its summer timetable and I had a lot of trouble trying to book before June 1 for a July 8 ticket. Just for info this train will depart from Atocha Station. Best of luck.

Remember that you need to find your way from the Pamplona Renfe station to your Albergue or hotel. That could be several kilometers away depending on the location.

-Paul

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum