• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport Finistera to Muxia and to Santiago

Charles13

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy, Norte,Primitivo April-June 2023
Hi
Which bus company provides transportation from Finistere- Muxia- Santiago ? It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance ?
Thanks
Charles

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I would buy the bus tickets in advance. My 0630 (0615?) bus from Muxia to Santiago was full May 5th 2023. The driver was very clear that those with tickets could approach the bus first and then those who were buying tickets directly from him would be allowed on if there were seats available. If you know your schedule it's worth it to have the ticket and be guaranteed a seat. I booked on-line a couple of days before the departure.

Most read last week in this forum