• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Biarritz Airport on April 4, 2023 14h30

Stephenpalssi

Time of past OR future Camino
April 4, 2023
Hi fellow pilgrims,

I would like to reach out to see if there are pilgrims who require transport from the Biarritz airport on April 4, 2023 at 14h30.
I am currently registered with Express Bourricot for rideshare at this date and time. If so contact them at contact@expressbourricot.com.

Many Thanks
Pilgrim Pisti

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Pilgrim Pisti,
My husband and I are scheduled for same date/time on April 4. Express Bourricot mentioned someone else was already registered. We are arriving on Air France flight from Paris (likely you are too!). See you soon.
Maureen

Hi Pilgrim Pisti,
My husband and I are scheduled for same date/time on April 4. Express Bourricot mentioned someone else was already registered. We are arriving on Air France flight from Paris (likely you are too!). See you soon.
Maureen
Hi Maureen, That's great! I am on flight number AF9432 lands at 14:05. Pick-up will be at 14:30 by Bourricot Express Anais (my pack is carry-on size, and I can't afford to lose my stuff as checked). These folks only accept cash and with three passengers we are now at 32 euros each.
Cheers and I will see you two in Biarritz!
Steve

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum