• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Santiago de Compostela to Oviedo.

Robyn S-K

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago and Camino Portuguese (Coastal Way) 2020
I am starting the Primitivo on 20th May 2022 and trying to organise transport from S de C to Oviedo on 18th May. I have seen a daily Flix bus on Rome2Rio but when I try to get a ticket nothing comes up for those dates. I realise there has been some disruption due to Covid but just wondered if anyone knows what options are there. I realise that 2 months out might be a bit early however I do see options for other destinations available that far out. I would be grateful for any advice. Thanks in anticipation.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Alsa runs a bus from SDC to Oviedo, departing SDC at 9am. Here's what I found for 18 May. It takes 5 hours so is a bit of a milk run, I don't know if Flix bus is cheaper or faster.

Edited to add - I put in two passengers - suggest you run a search yourself. Alsa is supposedly having a sale at the moment. Try this link.

Thankyou very much - I have a ticket. Buen Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum