• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Santiago to Bilbao

cronan_grennan

Hi,
Has anyone got suggestions on how to get 6 people and 6 bikes From Santiago to Bilbao. I have from the morn of 24/8 to 2pm on 26/8

Cronan

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The simplest and with 6 people maybe the cheapest is to use hire cars. I know you can get two people and bikes into their smallest hatchbacks, maybe you can get three people and bikes into a medium sized hatchback.

Otherwise its buses or via Ferrol on the FEVE but that takes all day and you would have to get up to Ferrol in the first place.

Buen Camino
William

Hi Cronan

There are two buses a day (you can check on the ALSA website) one daytime one which leaves at 8.30am and one in the evening which goes overnight. I have no idea whether they take bikes.

Good travelling

Paul

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum