• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from StJPP to Figeac

Graeme

I will be walking part of the Chemin de St Jacques from Figeac to Moissac, in early June 2014. I would appreciate information about travelling from STJPP to Figeac by public transport or any other means of transport.
I'm new to this site and new to the Pilgrim Walk. I will be in Spain at Bilboa in early June and thought I could take a train to San Sebastian. I assume I can then travel to StJPP and from there to Figeac but am not sure how this can be done or how to organise it.
I'd appreciate any comments and advise
cheers

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Graeme,

There is no reason for you to go first to SJPdP in order to get to Figeac. From Bilbao you might take a bus to Bayonne, then a train to Toulouse-Matabiau, and then a final train to Figeac. Here are international Bilbao buses. Here is the current timetable for French trains.

Happy planning and Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

Thank you Margaret. Your response is very helpful. I will follow up the links mentioned.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum