• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

transport

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms walker

I plan to walk from st. jean to Roncesvalles on Saturday 17th may but need to get back to my acomidation in st. jean for Saturday night, is there a bus service or do I need to take a taxi and the cost. anyone else who might be doing the same thing. any advice appreciated.
seamus.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Besides the 4-5 lodging places that can call in a taxi to take you from Roncesvalles to SJPDP, there is a small Office of Tourism behind Casa Sabina. I heard that there are always pilgrims that bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles and then share taxis on to SJPDP. Check the albergue as well. Also, check Express Bouricott, they may be back om business from Pamplona/Roncesvalles to SJPDP.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum