• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transportation from Pamplona to St Jean PdP in early April 2

elcisneros

Time of past OR future Camino
April 5 - May 10 (2013)
Hello,
I need to get from Pamplona to SJPDP in April to start the Camino. What are my options this time of year?
Thank you, Elizabeth

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I found a web site that says a bus leaves Pamplona for SJPP at 14:00.....it's with Conda SA bus lines. If you want we can have a conversation about this.
workingout5@yahoo.com

I found a web site that says a bus leaves Pamplona for SJPP at 14:00.....it's with Conda SA bus lines. If you want we can have a conversation about this.
workingout5@yahoo.com

Unfortunately that's last years information. Falcon found information on ALSA site 17 March to 30 Sept 2014 leaving Pamplona bus station 1730 daily. Conda is part of the ALSA association.

Use the International tab (Spain - France) and check the 'query with no date'.
http://www.alsa.es/en/buy-and-schedules/international/?searchType=international

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum