• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trouble finding train

Cbflores

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June (2018)
Hi there fellow pilgrims!

My father and I are planning to start the Camino on May 20, we land in Madrid on May 18 and we’re relying on taking a train to St. Jean soon after BUT we have run into a complication. When we were trying to buy train tickets online, they were not available due to there being a STRIKE in France...I’ve checked multiple train websites but they are not helping much. What suggestions do you all have? Much appreciated

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
If you arrive in Madrid, you take a train or bus to Pamplona and then a bus from there to Saint Jean, not a train.

Why not catch the train to Pamplona and then take the bus. Or share a cab with other pilgrims from Pamplona

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum