• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

two weeks

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I've got a similar time constraint so I chose to start in Leon - easy to get to, lots to do, and can be done in 13 stages according to Brierley.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
It depends on how many kilometres you can walk comfortably each day and if you need/want any rest days. Here some suggestions (no rest days included in the calculations and assuming that you have 12 full walking days leaving 2 days for travel to/from the Camino):

Leon ~310km = 26km/day
Astorga ~267km = 22,5km/day
Ponferrada ~200km = 16,5km/day

Buen Camino! SY

if I only have two weeks for el Camino, where should I start to en in Campostela?
Hi Biraca ... and welcome to the forum!
The important thing is not to rush the camino: it isn't a race
And you'll probably find that - like so many of us - you catch the 'camino bug' and want to return time and time again.
So relax and enjoy. Better to walk less kms with a smile on your face, than more kms with a blister on your foot
Whatever you decide ....
Buen camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum