• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

UK Channel 5 documentary on Galicia

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Caught the end of this programme and just signed up to My5 to watch later.

Wow! Doesn't SdC look scrubbed up and clean on TV?

For those of you in the UK who have access to Freeview or Freesat My5 is running the whole series of six programmes, back to back, on Wednesday 10th May starting at 19:00.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I have a jail broken Firestick. I've downloaded freeview but nothing will load.
I'm guessing I need a VPN to hide that I'm in the US?

I had a similar problem trying to view a US webpage for ukulele songbooks (yes, I'm outing myself - I play ukulele).
I used to get "This content is not available in your country" messages.
The website suggested I try an anonymous proxy like Zend2.
Go to https://zend2.com/ type the web address you want in the box and there you go!
Always works for me.

Talk about coming out of the closet lol
Thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I thought this programme handled the Camino very well. It embraced to spiritual and religious aspects rather than 'playing it safe' by reducing it to a long walk. Alex P was clearly moved by the whole experience of Santiago. Pity the bit about the Camino wasn't a bit longer, and Jonhiewalker wasn't on.

Just started the first episode of this series and Alex also visits Logrono and Pamplona. Nice to see some familiar streets on the telly

Most read last week in this forum