This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Upcomming new albergue outside of Grado?

• Thread starter Anemone del Camino
  • Start date
A

Anemone del Camino

Learned today about yet another private venture of the Caminos asking for funding. I know of 3 and I am sure there are more.

This one is outside of Grado on the Primitivo, apparently. And I say apparently because you have to dig really deep to find a photo of the house and its location. Skeptick me thinks the website and Facebook page are structured so they can be used for many other projects, but it certainly is a nifty dream: wwww.casitamandala.com. (Casita Manadala).

What they show souds glorious, and I wish them a lot of luck.

But part of me irks when I see people raising funds for a private venture, and yet I cheer for people who push "sharing economy" projects. What do I know?! ;0)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Accommodation around Grado is so scarce I would not want to discourage anyone trying to set up another albergue there. Good luck to them.

Igual me equivoco, pero huele a estafa. A ver si saben algo unos amigos que tengo en Grado.

Like I'm wrong, but smells scam. See if you know something that I have friends who Grado.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum