• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

urgent for tomorrow orio to zumaia which route in torrential rain

Majellacamino

Time of past OR future Camino
June17
In Orio having walked 5 hours in wind and rain today from San Sabastion. Mostbof the way was mud and water often ankle high Question re which route tomorrow. What type paths are on official Camino to zumaia? The costal route along road is possible but could be very wet and windy but is there a path all the way? Also a route which bypasses getaria? Which to chose in this gale as tomorrow also to be fairly bad weather wise also. Thanks in advance

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Oh, my goodness, I am too late to be sending commiserations. A friend who lives in Pamplona tells me the rain has been incessant for WEEKS. Hope you got somewhere, safely,today.

Most read last week in this forum