• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Valladolid-Ponferrada

tuulis

Hola;

I am arriving at the Valladolid aeropuerta on the 28 th of August. I strat walking from Ponferrada the next day and I found a connection by ALSA bus for that route ; this bus might come from Madrid?
Valladolid 14.45- Ponferrada 18.30.
VALLADOLID 14:45
AEROPUERTO VALLADOLID 15:00
15:00 MEDINA RIOSECO 15:25
15:25 BECILLA DE VALDERADUEY 15:45
15:45 MAYORGA 15:55
15:55 MANSILLA DE LAS MULAS 16:25
16:25 LEON 16:45
16:45 VILLADANGOS DEL PARAMO 17:00
17:00 HOSPITAL DE ORBIGO 17:15
17:15 ASTORGA 17:40 17:40 MANZANAL DEL PUERTO 17:55
17:55 BEMBIBRE 18:10
18:10 PONFERRADA TRANSB 18:30
18:45 PONFERRADA 18:30

The question is how to book this and buy the ticket ...or is it possible at all? How to continue searching? Tuulis

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi when I arrived last year at Valladolid airport I had to get the bus from outside the airport to Valladolid town centre. The bus stops at the ALSA bus station and from there I purchased a bus ticket to Leon where I started walking from. I tried to buy the bus ticket at the airport but was told that I had to purchase it at the bus station. Hope this helps

I think you can buy bus tickets from http://www.alsa.es - you can print your own ticket at home which saves the scrummage at the airport.

Shell - that happened to me at Valladolid airport too! I was told I had to get the 3 euro bus from the airport into town, and then buy my ticket to Leon. Three euros, a sweaty dash across the bus station and one hour later, the Leon bus I was on pulled up outside the airport!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi,

I´ve tried to buy the ticket yesterday but didn´t succeed yet. Must try it later again.
Anyway, thanks for help. Tuulis

Most read last week in this forum