• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking Burgos to LeonOn May 2nd to 10th 2019

Boatman

Time of past OR future Camino
I'm a newbie.....
Hi all, Having walked to Burgos last year, I am now returning for my walk from Burgos to Leon. Really looking forward to it. Just would like some advice. I would like to stay in some religious albegues, can anyone recommend any?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi all, Having walked to Burgos last year, I am now returning for my walk from Burgos to Leon. Really looking forward to it. Just would like some advice. I would like to stay in some religious albegues, can anyone recommend any?
2nd of May my birthday have a Vino for me Buen Camino

Did you end up walking it in 9 days?
Curious to hear as I have limited time and would like to do the stretch, picking up from last year SJPP to Burgos.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum