• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking parts of the Camino del Norte

AlexC

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2023
Hello everyone, I am planning to walk the Camino Del Norte in Late May, I only have 16 days, so I am planning to do San Sebastian to Markina-Xemein, take a day rest and drive to Saltilana del Mar. Walk from Saltilana del Mar to Comillas, then drive to Vilalba, walking from there to Santiago. Will I be accepted as a pelegrina in the hostels in Saltilana and Vilalba despite driving there? Any tips on Camino Del Norte much appreciated.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It is unlikely that a Pilgrim oriented Albergue will accept a car driver but there are plenty of private accommodations in both locations. How do you propose to move your vehicle during your walking days?

It is unlikely that a Pilgrim oriented Albergue will accept a car driver but there are plenty of private accommodations in both locations. How do you propose to move your vehicle during your walking days?
My husband will pick me up from my last walking day, and drive me to my next point in my rest day. I am planning to do 5 days walk, 2 days rest, 2 days walk, 1 day rest, 5 days walk.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum