• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino What has happend to the Ponferada albergue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffp13

Addicted pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
Completed Caminos: 2009 SJPP, 2011 Roncessvalle , 2012 Pamploma, 2013 Roncessvalle, 2013 Porto, 2014 Burgos, 2014 Porto

Future: Roncessvalle
I checked into the albergue at 1330 made a donation based on previous experience. I was taken to my bed in the cellar! 50 or more beds no windows or fresh air. Every arrival was put in the cellar, the upstairs 4-6 bed rooms were not being allocated. My donation was based on the expectation of one of the normal rooms not the overflow space in a cellar

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2glbyg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum