• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where can i buy trekking poles in Leon?

ili

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugues Senda Litoral October 2022
I need to purchase two inexpensive trekking poles in Leon. Can anyone suggest a store name and location of the store? I am looking to pay about 10-12 euros each. Thanks!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I need to purchase two inexpensive trekking poles in Leon. Can anyone suggest a store name and location of the store? I am looking to pay about 10-12 euros each. Thanks!

Hi, I bought some at "Deportes - Tienda del peregrino (La Rúa)" on Calle La Rua in the city centre. I was looking for a particular make to purchase for somebody else, and this store had them. A good place to start as not far from the cathedral.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum