• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Which guide?

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Madrid: 12 april 2024
Hi all,

I'm planning to walk the camino frances starting in Lourdes via Somport.
I want to buy a new guide book of the Frances that includes the camino from Somport to Puenta de la Reina. I read the descriptions of the books from the shop, but it seems they all start in SJdP.
Does anyone know which guidebook includes also this part of the route?
Thx,
Myra

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hard to go wrong with the MiamMiam Dodo series.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you all for the reactions.
I hoped one of the guides Ivar sells would cover it.
But I'm going to look for the other options.
I use a map only for walking, but because we have 8 weeks for walking (aragones-frances-invierno) we have time to look around in the villages and nice places. And then I find a paper guide very handy.
Thx,
Myra

Most read last week in this forum