• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

WiFi Availability along LePuy

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi,
I did the Le Puy route in June/July this year. Wi-Fi was available but not as widely as on the Camino Francés in Spain. I had to frequently rely on my phone for internet to such an extent that I used up my entire data allowance well before I had finished the route. Rarely available in café-bars unlike in Spain. In the Gîtes where it was available it could be very weak/slow.
Bin chemin,
John.

My Mum and I walked from Le Puy to Conques in September 2018. Just under half of the gites we stayed in had wifi - Le Repos du Pelerin in Monistrol, Le Gevaudan in Les Estrets, L'Estrade and Au Fil de Eau in Espalion. I think we also used the wifi in the bar at the Hotel de la Domerie in Aubrac...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.