• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Winter on the CPortugues

Pelgrimpaul

About 50 kilometers north of Porto on the Camino Portugues the bar keeper told me that in his youth every morning had snow in the streets.
At the moment I'm walking there.
It's beautiful sunny with temperatures around 18 C.
Prepared for winter I am, not for spring;-)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    501.1 KB · Views: 1
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It's a strange year everywhere. We are having record breaking warm temperatures on the East Coast. I will be doing the Camino Portugues next September. I did the entire CF last September. It would be great to hear what you learned.

Yes it's true, thus far it has been a strange year. I just got back from 4 days in Santiago and except for one day with a few showers there was sun and it was too warm for a winter jacket - no gloves or scarf needed.

Enjoy the sun while you have it!

Cheers
LT

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum