• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Word Pilgrim

terese

Hello to all you pilgrims! It just occurred to me that this forum might be a good place to start a discussion about the one pilgrim calling themselves 'Word Pilgrim'. Ever heard of Word Pilgrim's letters? They have apparently started circulating around the world, in printed format mostly. The letters are about kindness. As fellow pilgrims, I thought you might like them. Since there are camino walkers from all over the world on this site, maybe some of you have heard of this person or found one of the letters. If so, I would be very interested to hear all about it. If you are a Word Pilgrim fan like me, feel free to visit the blog I just started a couple of weeks back, where you will be able to read some of the letters that have been found. http://wordpilgrimfan.wordpress.com

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum