This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Young at Camino!

Jenicek Honza

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino primitivo (2.8.2018)
Hi, I will be walking Camino Primitivo starting in Oviedo on 2.8. I'm 18 years old, will I meet there anybody from youngsters?
Buen Camino !

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Don't worry. You start in the Spanish summer holidays, so there should be many young people around.

Besides this: Age does not really matter that much on the camino. I often saw younger people walking together with older ones who could have been their parents. I also made friends to students who were half of my age.

You will never walk alone if you do not want to do so.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
What Via2010 has written is absolutely true. I also had a lot of Camino friends of all ages.

However, If for some reason you want to walk alone, you will be able to do so. This is one of the miracles of the Camino.

Hi, I will be walking Camino Primitivo starting in Oviedo on 2.8. I'm 18 years old, will I meet there anybody from youngsters?
Buen Camino !

You won’t have ANY problem meeting people. Just get yourself to an albergue in over Oviedo and start walking

Most read last week in this forum