Albergues on Camino Portuguese Coastal in October

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sep 11, 2013
Hopkinsville, Kentucky (USA)
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances - 2009
Portuguese Interior (2014)
Hadrian's Wall (2017)
Porto to SdC ( Seaside) 2019
Hoping to do the Camino Portuguese Coastal route between Porto and Valença from the beginning to the middle of October. Will most albergues be still open on the route at that time of year?
I traveled that route in 2019. I believe it was in October, perhaps late September and I found no problem getting albergues

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Chuckch3783

Aug 6, 2023
Indiana USA
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022 Camino Frances
September 2023 Portugués
Hoping to do the Camino Portuguese Coastal route between Porto and Valença from the beginning to the middle of October. Will most albergues be still open on the route at that time of year?
Thank you all for your wisdom/replies, we are also headed for the Costal route starting Sept 27 2023. Bom Caminho, hopefully we will meet on the trail!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Bag is packed, weather forecast looks like rain, but we've got our waterproofs at the ready! My partner and I fly into Porto tomorrow evening, then we'll spend the night in Matosinhos and start...
We are going to walk from Porto - Santiago from September 11th-28. What is the weather like? How busy is it at that time?
Thanks everyone for all your kindness and good wishes on the intro thread I posted a couple of days back! As promised, here's a report from our journey so far... Day 1: Matosinhos - Vila do Conde...
How low must tides be to prevent boat crossings from caminha to A Guarda?
We are ariving in Porto on May 27th. We want to forward a suitcase to Santiago directly so we have other clothes post our Camino. Could any one please recommend luggage services that will ship...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides