Bus to Salamanca from Morille?

Kathleen PEters

Mar 15, 2017
Time of past OR future Camino
Starting Camino Frances in May 2017
I will be walking into Salamanca on Monday May 13th. I would like to bus in from Morille rather than try to navigate through the city on my own. I'm having trouble finding out if there is a bus or if I will need to take a taxi. Much prefer the ease and low cost of public transportation. Does anyone know if a bus connection exists? Gracias!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Davidmorille

May 7, 2019
Morille
Time of past OR future Camino
Morille
I will be walking into Salamanca on Monday May 13th. I would like to bus in from Morille rather than try to navigate through the city on my own. I'm having trouble finding out if there is a bus or if I will need to take a taxi. Much prefer the ease and low cost of public transportation. Does anyone know if a bus connection exists? Gracias!

Yes, there is a bus on Monday leaving Morille at 9:45 a.m.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Friends! I'm new to the group (from Australia) after walking nine previous Camino's, and currently planning the VDLP with friends for March/April 2026. I've been quietly lurking while putting...
Hi, it's not on Gronze, but it is on the Salamanca Tourist Office website. Tried ringing the number given, but no answer. Sent a message to the tourist office, but no reply...is the albuerge...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides