Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello from Madrid!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

wayfarer

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2008
Co. Clare. Ireland
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2013, 2014.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Olivares

Veteran Member
Jul 12, 2011
USA
May 1997 (Leon to Santiago); Sections Camino Frances: May 2011, May 2012, May 2013, October 2013, June-July 2014 (Sahagun to Santiago).
If you stop over the main bus station there will be dozens of pilgrims there, let alone just stop over an Albergue. Buen Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

DeadFred

Veteran Member
Mar 27, 2012
Arkansas
www.deadfred.com
St Jean-Los Arcos ,Sept, Oct 14'
Los Arcos - Logrono-May16'
Next Logrono to ? - Sept 2019
I'm planning on starting next week September 24 or 25th, any other pilgrims out there?!

Hi Hillary! Laurie & I are not to far behind you , we are starting on the 26th . Maybe we will see you eventually . Have a Great Camino

Joe

Reactions: wayfarer

Davita

Aug 20, 2014
Arrive in Madrid Sept 23, leave Madrid Oct 15 (2014) - still deciding which part to walk.
Tomorrow I am taking Renfe from Madrid to Pamplona. I will stay in Pamplona for a night and head to St. jean pied de port, are there any other pilgrims that will be in that area tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!?
Hi Hilary,
I'm leaving Dallas tomorrow(22nd) flying to Madrid. I have reservations at Corazon Puro on the 23rd, and Orisson on the 24th. - Davita

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

One death attributed to a heart attack last week. Two pelegrinos gored, one seriously. One broken leg and many ending in Pamplona due to knee and leg and ankle injuries. Is it possible to confirm...
Hello. I am considering walking the Camino for the first time this fall, probably beginning the third week of September in St. Jean. But I keep reading about how crowded the Camino is, including...
Is there a list of albergues that also have private rooms on the Camino Frances? Gracias.
Hi everyone -- After walking the Frances from SJpdP last October, I'm planning to revisit the bit between Logrono and Burgos this July, following different stages. It's the section where I had...
I started out from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on 1 May. It turned out to be an unforgetable day. Above 1,000 m or so it snowed, catching many people unprepared. Later that day "many" walkers were...
Just after 9am this morning I turned the last corner of the Camino Frances and stood in front of the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela!! It's been 33 days since I left Saint Jean Pied de Port...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides