I seen a great quote today. Food for thought.

terryenroute

Apr 27, 2013
St. Thomas Ontario Canada
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances '13, VDLP '16, Salamanca to Santiago/Finesterra/Muxia '17, Madrid/San Salvador '19.
I was walking thru an antique store, and noticed a sign that immediately reminded me of the camino. Unfortunately I did not have my phone with me to take a pic. But none the less it says volumes about what you "need". It said;

"Tell me what you need, and I will tell you how to do without it."

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Jan 19, 2016
Suburb of Boston, Mass., USA
Us:Camino Frances, 2015 Me:Catalan/Aragonese, 2019
And it worked. You didn't need your smartphone after all.

Edit: well, except to post I guess.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Tassie Kaz

Sempre Avanti
Jan 11, 2019
Tasmania, Australia
2024?
I was walking thru an antique store, and noticed a sign that immediately reminded me of the camino. Unfortunately I did not have my phone with me to take a pic. But none the less it says volumes about what you "need". It said;

There's a world of difference between 'need' & 'want'...then of course, there's that whole other category of 'could be useful'.... 😄 👣 🌏

Nov 1, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Frances/Portuguese/Ingles/Sanabre/Frances/Fineste

Attachments

• B4BC74AB-143C-4C37-A03A-3745F585D618.jpeg
    B4BC74AB-143C-4C37-A03A-3745F585D618.jpeg
    973.3 KB · Views: 43

Liana

Jan 2, 2015
SE Mass.
CP Central July 25, 2015
CP Coastal July, 5, 2016
Burgos to Santiago, Sept 2018
CP Central 6/2020

Love It!!!!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

We often read that Merino clothing does not smell as much with use, compared to other fabrics. Since my first Camino 9 years ago, I have always worn very lightweight (120 gsm) Merino shirts (by...
Hi all ... I have known for years that Goretex doesn't breathe when it is high humidity (or raining) .. noted because of how damp I would always become inside, as my sweat vapour turned back to...
Hello, I want to make El Camino from SJPDP (Plus a few days in Portugal and Finisterre) with only one backpack. I am thinking of purchasing the Osprey Aether Plus 60, is it a good option? Or what...
Laundry Masher - Hmmm... on one hand may come very handy. on the other not sure we'll be able to make it through the plane security with that Grenade-looking contraption
This company has helped people with foot problems for many a long year.. A human story still connects, doesn't it?
I’m leaving in a week and the weather through the Meseta looks pretty cool at night 45 to 50°F. Is that too cold for a sleeping bag liner?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides