Norte Elevation maps

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

peregrina2000

Staff member
Mar 6, 2006
Champaign, Illinois, USA
I've been searching but I cannot find anything on the Norte elevation gains and changes. Has anyone been able to find anything? Thank you!!!

Gronze has elevation profiles with each stage. If you are going to do any of the coastal alternatives people have posted, you can check the elevation profiles for those stages on the link to the wikiloc tracks. Wikiloc gives distance and total ascent and total descent.

Iriebabel

Veteran Member
Feb 9, 2018
Florida,USA
omoperc.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Aug 14, 2013
Port Orange, Florida and Syracuse, New York
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019
Gronze has elevation profiles with each stage. If you are going to do any of the coastal alternatives people have posted, you can check the elevation profiles for those stages on the link to the wikiloc tracks. Wikiloc gives distance and total ascent and total descent.
Thank you!!! You always seem to have so many of the answers we all seek!!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Aug 14, 2013
Port Orange, Florida and Syracuse, New York
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019

bobbogram

Jul 27, 2018
El Norte San Sebastián to Santiago; Portuguese Lisbon to Porto; Porto to Santiago; Geneva west
I completed El Norte three years ago, San Sabatian to Santiago, in six comfortable weeks. Now with My second Camino completed, Lisbon to Santiago, I found both the Brierly books beneficial, but Google maps and MAPS.ME provide distance and elevations as well.

Reactions: HalfDomeOrBust
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, I have read all the threads on this topic and seen multiple replies. Some are positive others seem to be vague. Ok travel if this route what cities offer the best cultural...
We are here in Irun, staying at Hotel Alcazar. Where do we start the Camino?
Hi, I am embarking on my first camino tomorrow and have been searching for some albergues to stay in. I will be doing the Camino del Norte and will be starting in Gijon. I am looking in Muros de...
Originally I planned to start CdN from Irun directly, thus I booked a flight to San Sebastian Airport (EAS). However, I've read several guides and learned that the Basque Coast towns are worth...
Dear pilgrim companions. We are currently cycling the CDN, battery free, and will soon arrive in Gijon. We have arranged to spend the arrival night here then catch train/bus to Oviedo for 2 nights...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.