Pilgrim House Grand Opening Party - you're invited!

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017, fall 2024
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and we'll have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Pilgrim House is located at Rúa Nova, 19, one street over from the Pilgrim's Office.

We look forward to meeting any of you who can come, and putting some faces to names. Buen Camino and we'll see you soon, either at the party or another time after you finish your Camino!
Nate and Faith

Grand opening invite alt final english.jpg

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Sorry to be 7,000 miles away but will be sure to check in with you next year when I arrive in Santiago again. Buen Camino

It would be great to meet you next time, Dennis. Keep us updated and take care.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Best of luck with your new venture. Have a great opening.

Thank you, wayfarer! You've been such an encouragement on this Forum - you like everything we post! :) Please let us know when you're next in Santiago - it would be great to meet up.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Dennis D

Jun 17, 2014
San Francisco - USA
Francés - 2014
Francés - 2015
Francés - 2016
Francés - 2017
Francés - 2018
Francés - 2019
(2020 - ?)
It would be great to meet you next time, Dennis. Keep us updated and take care.

Thank you for your kind response. I look forward to meeting you too.

Oct 8, 2012
Illawarra Region NSW Australia
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Can you organise a return flight from Oz? If so I will be there - other than that I have just added your web site to my favourites so will drop in when next in SDC!! Hope its a great day!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Jabaldo

Jan 7, 2014
Up Sate NY, USA
My wife and I are training to walk this September 2014
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and will feature a local Gallego trio performing three songs for pilgrims. We'll also have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Pilgrim House is located at Rúa Nova, 19, one street over from the Pilgrim's Office.

We look forward to meeting any of you who can come, and putting some faces to names. Buen Camino and we'll see you soon, either at the party or another time after you finish your Camino!
Nate and Faith

View attachment 13455
Thank you for the invitation. We do not start our Camino until September 16. We will see you sometime in late October.
Buen Camino to Us

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Can you organise a return flight from Oz? If so I will be there - other than that I have just added your web site to my favourites so will drop in when next in SDC!! Hope its a great day!!

Haha, we'll organize a flight for you for Santiago if you organize a flight for us to Oz! :) We've always wanted to go....

But seriously - see you next time in Santiago!

Reactions: Saint Mike II

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Congratulations! We hope to see you the first week in November, leaving StJPdP in a couple of weeks.

Buen Camino, guys! Look forward to hearing all about your Camino when you finish. Take care!
Faith

Reactions: pilgrim b
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Thank you for the invitation. We do not start our Camino until September 16. We will see you sometime in late October.
Buen Camino to Us

We look forward to it, Jabaldo. Buen Camino - you start in just a few days - you must be excited! Take care.
Faith

Reactions: wayfarer

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
I love your logo...it is a nice modern touch to the Camino Scallop Shell made into a house...Well done and I wish you the best with this journey. I would like to stop in to visit late October to see your place. CHEERS!!!

Thanks for the feedback on the logo - our web designer worked very hard on it and finally landed on something he was proud of :). I'll pass your encouragement on to him. Hopefully we'll see you in October! Take care,
Faith

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Wish you much success and hope to stop by at the end of October.

Sounds great, Joel! Seems like there will be quite a few Americans on the trail in Sept/ Oct - hope you all enjoy it. Look forward to seeing you here!
Faith

€83,-

enfermera4

Feb 16, 2013
Sections of Camino Frances Apr n May 2012
Camino Portuguese Sep 2013
Pamplona to Logroño Oct 2013
Ponferrada to Santiago May 2014
Logroño to Santiago Sep/Oct "2014"
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and we'll have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Nate and Faith

View attachment 13455
Congratulations guys
I will come and see you soon.
I am volunteering at the Albergue Fin del Camino in October
Have a great party

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
Congratulations guys
I will come and see you soon.
I am volunteering at the Albergue Fin del Camino in October
Have a great party

You'll have a blast volunteering there. Dani (the manager) is a great guy. And yes, see you in just a few weeks then! Have a safe trip over!
Faith

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
To have a place to sort of decompress and process all that has happened on the Camino is a wonderful idea. Best of luck to you and I look forward to stopping by next June.

Yes, David, that's what we were envisioning for the space. Thanks for your encouragement and we look forward to seeing you next year!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, Just a note that the Pilgrim House Welcome Center in Santiago will be closed this Saturday, May 25, through next Sunday, June 2, for a staff conference. We're sorry for any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides