Ready to start already

jbear

Jul 4, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP to SdC march-may 2015
I leave for Spain in six days and I'm ready to go already. I'd leave tomorrow if I could, but I have to work the next five days. I just want to start, I don't want to read about it anymore, or plan, or talk, or whatever. I just want to start. Sorry, just needed to vent. Now that I have that off my chest I fell a little better. Buen Camino everyone :D

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

jbear

Jul 4, 2013
SJPdP to SdC march-may 2015
Lucky you Jim, enjoy the excitement and try to resist the temptation to buy more gear 'just in case'!
Buen Camino

Are you reading my mind? I spent last night rationalizing why "this might be handy" or "that could be nice to have". So far I resisted everything but one pair of running shorts. I still have a pile of stuff I need to put away before the temptation gets the better of me.

I'll see you along the way, I'll have an orange rectangular trash bag looking backpack ;-) . I start saturday/sunday from pamplona.

¡Buen Camino! My backpack is orange as well.

Reactions: Evergreen

Chacharm

Feb 1, 2012
Austin, Texas
Via Frances (2012) Vie Del Norte (2015) Via Frances (2016) Le Puy (2017)
Are you reading my mind? I spent last night rationalizing why "this might be handy" or "that could be nice to have". So far I resisted everything but one pair of running shorts. I still have a pile of stuff I need to put away before the temptation gets the better of me.

¡Buen Camino! My backpack is orange as well.
I am trying to hold off on the packing for as long as I can so that I won't do to much of that! I envy you that it is so close! So exciting!

Reactions: Evergreen

Kerry Mark

Jul 2, 2014
I leave for Spain in six days and I'm ready to go already. I'd leave tomorrow if I could, but I have to work the next five days. I just want to start, I don't want to read about it anymore, or plan, or talk, or whatever. I just want to start. Sorry, just needed to vent. Now that I have that off my chest I fell a little better. Buen Camino everyone :D[/QU
I leave for Spain in six days and I'm ready to go already. I'd leave tomorrow if I could, but I have to work the next five days. I just want to start, I don't want to read about it anymore, or plan, or talk, or whatever. I just want to start. Sorry, just needed to vent. Now that I have that off my chest I fell a little better. Buen Camino everyone :D
im hearing you jbear. I leave au on 30 Mar and the excitement is becoming scary.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I have noticed a few threads about cards and with drawing money. For me as a UK citizen with the top 3 overseas cards, Chase, Clarirty and Barclay card, the main issue is where to find low fee ATM...
I found this interesting, and thought others might too...
Hi I am curious to know what snake this is, just after Astorga before Murias de Rechivaldo ... lovely little thing!
Got a notification from my Phone that we started our first Camino 8 years ago today... We accidently left our phone charger and Kindle charger at Orrison along with our euro plug adapter and...
I'm at the airport, suddenly being nostalgic. If you had to choose one sello as your most valuable, why would it be that one? Could be a religious or spiritual experience, the people you met...
Hi Guys. I plan to walk the Camino (811km) next spring. I need suggestions from pilgrims who have walked and are still walking the Camino this April. How was the weather? Did you have too many...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.