• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport Biarritz Airport to SJPDP 30th May

Time of past OR future Camino
1st Camino starting 31.5.24 SJPP
We have booked a transfer from Biarritz to SJPDP with Express Bourricot on 30th May at 16.30 We are arring on the Ryanair flight from Edinburgh If you want to join and there is space you need to email them to book I have attached the pdf of their instructions

Attachments

• 2024-ANG-INFORMATION-ABOUT-THE-TRANSPORT-FROM-BIARRITZ-TO-ST-JEAN-PIED-DE-PORT-2.pdf
    115.2 KB · Views: 11
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We have booked a transfer from Biarritz to SJPDP with Express Bourricot on 30th May at 16.30 We are arring on the Ryanair flight from Edinburgh If you want to join and there is space you need to email them to book I have attached the pdf of their instructions
I’m arriving same flight from Edinburgh but on 23rd May! Glad you posted this as has given me idea to check out this transfer idea!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi All - I am a debit card /cash only girl, its just how I live. I transfer X amount of money from a savings on to a debit card and then use my debit card. I've been looking into using the Wise...
Hi all! Have you used Pilgrim.es to plan your Camino? The reviews that I have found make me a bit nervous. Bit I can’t find any other company that will work with my group size. I don’t mind paying...
Hi All, My next leg is from Los Arcos. I'm hoping to go back in Sept and as i will be solo this time and no one to shared transfer costs with im trying to figure out best routes for bus and train...
I saw the list posted with all the transfer companies for different routes, super helpful! What I haven't seen yet is a good estimation tool/reference for budget consideration. Top Santiago has a...
Ryanair have announced that after November they will no longer be flying to/from Bordeaux. Unfortunate for those heading for SJPDP as it is a useful alternative to Biarritz...
Is there a discount card available for seniors' travel in Spain?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back