Where to stay in/near Puente Domingo Flores

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Michael Casey

Aug 4, 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis, Camino Portuguse, Camino Primitavo
I had hoped to stay there at the start of June while walking the Invierno, i wonder if they are closed for an extended period, Their Facebook page indicates that they are open, I better send them a mail and see whats the story, Thanks Kasee

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Peregrina2021

Aug 10, 2021
Alicante
I just received an email from Rosa cancelling our reservation there for this coming August. (Personal reasons, she said. I hope everything is ok.)

Any recommendations for a place to stay nearby?
I just received the same email. Did you find another place tot stay?
For the moment I can't find anything for August 17th.

I just stayed in La Torre a few weeks ago, and it’s fine, clean and basic. They do not use ‎WhatsApp, so you have to call them on the phone. If you want a room with a bath, make sure to say so. Otherwise, they may assume that as a Pilgrim, you just want the cheapest option, and they have several rooms with shared.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Kasee

May 11, 2022
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Frances: '22, '23, '24
Portugues: 23
Invierno: 24
I just stayed in La Torre a few weeks ago, and it’s fine, clean and basic. They do not use ‎WhatsApp, so you have to call them on the phone. If you want a room with a bath, make sure to say so. Otherwise, they may assume that as a Pilgrim, you just want the cheapest option, and they have several rooms with shared.
Their website has been down for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to use email or WhatsApp because my Spanish is pretty basic. Guess I’ll have to muddle through. 😅

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

jsalt

Jill
Aug 24, 2010
South Africa
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
Their website has been down for a couple of weeks. I wonder if they are closed. I’m going to try to text them on WhatsApp.
The bar/restaurant was full of locals when we were there (Oct 2023), so doubtful they've closed down completely. Keep trying. Good luck!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides