• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

17th April Anyone?

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Time of past OR future Camino
yes...
Pilgrims... I might have 20 days to walk from 17th April to 8th May 2018 and I was just wondering what other folks might be on the the road at this time?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi
Pilgrims... I might have 20 days to walk from 17th April to 8th May 2018 and I was just wondering what other folks might be on the the road at this time?
. Hi there @LesBrass You must feel good. The world is your oyster! I will be on my final or 2nd last stage into SdC hopefully still smiling too.

Buen Camino
Annie

Hello @OzAnnie... it does feel good but I'm a bit like a kid in a sweet shop... unsure where I should walk. I'm edging my bets at the moment and waiting to see what the weather will be like

You'll be smiling for sure too... have a great walk!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I will be starting from SJPP on the 17th of April.

Happy walking pilgrims!

On the 17th April I might well be in Seville, Madrid, Burgos or Oviedo... I'm watching the weather and flights before deciding

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'll be on Burgos the 16th, plan to start walking the 17th. Here's hoping the weather isvgreat!

Most read last week in this forum