• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2 x Pair of Men's Brasher Zip Off Trousers (W 32", L 31") *Free*

g.preece155

Time of past OR future Camino
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this...

I have two pairs of Men's Brasher Zip Off Trousers (never worn) that I would like to pass on to a pilgrim who may be in need of some new clothes for their own Camino. (I bought these for my Camino but they weren't quite the right fit.)

The trousers are a 32" waist, although they are a slightly small 32", and a 31" leg.

I'm based in the UK so would ideally like to pass these on to somebody else in the UK to keep the postage costs down.

If you are interested please PM me and I can send you a picture/discuss how to get these sent out to you.

In return if you could make a small donation while you are on your Camino, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Gareth

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I could use but am in the USA. Please let me know if no one else is interested. Thank you.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum