• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

25 May, Bilbao to San Sebastián

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
SJPP to SdC, 2023
CF, 2024
How easy is it to get there?
Looks like a bus leaves 15 minutes after my 1530hrs arrival. Is that doable?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The bus service from Bilbao airport to San Sebastian is regular and easy to find at the airport. But, unless you're on a national flight with no hold luggage, I think it unlikely you will get through passport control and down to the bus terminal in 15 minutes.

If flying directly to San Sebastián is not an option, better plan on a later bus or spend the night in Bilbao. You can visit museum if not arriving on Monday. Catch first bus to SB and you can still get in the first stage.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You’d also have to be in the front row of the plane! Bilbao is a small airport, but Spanish buses leave on time and 15 minutes from the posted arrival time of a flight makes it a huge unknown. I’d say you have a chance, but it’s dependent upon so many variables that you shouldn’t plan on it.

Most read last week in this forum