• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

4 days Baiona to SdeC

Rosaleenq

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese camino
Hi,

I am looking for 3-4 day route starting next Tues July 2nd that will have 15-20km per day. I will be in Baiona Tues am and flying from S de C Sat 6th pm. I don't mind if I end up having to bus/train into SdeC(currently visiting there so have seen it) and realise I won't get a Compestela. Really just looking for a nice taster walk!

Thank you in advance,

Rosaleen

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi @Rosaleenq – Welcome to the forums!

The following is a four-stage walk starting at Baiona. The initial two days are a bit shorter than your preferred 15 - 20 km range but the alternative is they'll need to be longer than your preferred max. If you are staying at guesthouses rather than albergues you'll have more options for where you break your stages.

Saians is a small community. The albergue is slightly off-Camino so you'll have a bit of additional walking than shown in the distances below.

The fourth stage ends at Pontevedra from which you should have no problem arranging transportation to Santiago.

From Baiona
to Sabarís / Ramallosa (Baiona - Ramallosa) (5.0 km / 3.1 mi)
to Saians (Ramallosa - Saians (Coastal)) (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
Stage 01 (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
to Vigo (Pontevedra) (Saians - Vigo (Coastal)) (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
Stage 02 (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
to Redondela (Vigo - Redondela) (15.5 km / 9.6 mi)
Stage 03 (15.5 km / 9.6 mi)
to Arcade (Redondela - Arcade) (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
to Pontevedra (Arcade - Pontevedra) (12.3 km / 7.6 mi)
Stage 04 (19.4 km / 12.1 mi)

Total: 61.1 km / 38.0 mi

Have a great Camino! Let us know how it goes.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You could do Baiona to Redondela, get train or taxi to pontevedra, Pontevedra to caldas de reis, caldas de reis to padron and padron to Santiago. Don't miss the hot springs in caldas de reis and church in padron. Check renfe website for train info if needed. Also based on weather now it will be very hot so start early. Catherine O'connor

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum