• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

66yo from Sydney leaving SJPdP on 10th? Please say hello!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Angela, sorry I will miss your visit this year. My friends in Biarritz have been complaining about the weather, lots of rain recently and it is freezing in the mountains. Buen Camino.

Buen camino. Our paths might cross depending on how fast or slow you are walking. Look out for me at San Anton, and drop in if it is open.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hoping to walk out of SJPdP with other pilgrims on a beautiful clear day but I'll take what comes.
Arrive in SJPDP on the 12th and leave Roncesvalles on the 15th might see you along the Way Buen Camino

Hello from another 66yo from Sydney leaving St Jean on 11th for 1st go at CF. Hoping for 2 successive beautiful clear days.
Deb

Wishing you the very best. I did it from 1st March last year and finished in 26 days. Will do it again and take about 45 to see more

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen camino. Our paths might cross depending on how fast or slow you are walking. Look out for me at San Anton, and drop in if it is open.
Dougfitz, when are you working at San Anton? I'm there from 14 to 24 June and I'll be working with Renshaw.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Angela, sorry I will miss your visit this year. My friends in Biarritz have been complaining about the weather, lots of rain recently and it is freezing in the mountains. Buen Camino.
Sorry to miss you Don. Sounds like I'll have to rug up.
I hear you're coming to Sydney. I return in December, I hope I don't miss you.
Had dinner with Jenny the other night. Hope we can all meet up in Sydney. A
Will do Doug. I'm hoping to stay at San Anton. I hope to meet you. X

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello from another 66yo from Sydney leaving St Jean on 11th for 1st go at CF. Hoping for 2 successive beautiful clear days.
Deb
I hope we get to meet Deb. I'll be staying at Orrison on the 11th, so if you're walking to Roncesvalles in one day we could meet up there. I'll look out for you. X

Hoping to walk out of SJPdP with other pilgrims on a beautiful clear day but I'll take what comes.
Hi pilgrims, here's another 66yo. Irish though. Looking for company and striding out of St Jean on 10th April, Hopefully!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi Angela, we are a family of 5 from SEQ who will also be setting out on the 10th April. Hope the snow is melted by then.

Most read last week in this forum