• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

a pilgrimmes living in Santiago?

malin

After walking, walkíng, walking, I will hopefully reach Satiago de compostela and be quite exhausted. And I will need a place to stay. Does anyone of you know how much i should calculate that the hostels there costs, will my credential help to live cheaper? because im on a budget! Any tips are velcome!
Thanks
malin

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hej Malin,

I have stayed in Hostal Suso for two weeks (when we first moved to Santiago we lived there while looking for something more stable). A year ago prices where 30 euro/night, off season, and 36 euros in high season. You will find more information on Santiago lodging and some other people's experiences here:

viewforum.php?f=3

Velkommen til Santiago,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum