• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A postcard from Porto: A Memorable Souvenir for My Daughter-in-law

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
That's hilarious! And annoying! And impressive that it was somewhere for over 4 years and made it to its destination.
Did it bring back any interesting memories from that trip?

That's hilarious! And annoying! And impressive that it was somewhere for over 4 years and made it to its destination.
Did it bring back any interesting memories from that trip?
I only found out today that it hadn't arrived 4 years ago. Not that I have very clear memories of sending it. Being cork triggered a little memory. Porto is a city I really like and I do recall the excitement and trepidation before setting off on my first Camino. I could not truly believe it was possible to walk so far! I only believed it completely when I walked in to Praza do Obradoiro.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Before my first Camino I spent a couple of days in Porto. This was October 2018. I bought a cork postcard and duly sent it to my daughter-in-law because she collects postcards. It arrived today
Wow! I have to wonder about the postal journey. Maybe it just seat on a shelf for a few years. Great story.

I always send postcards when I travel and cross my fingers they'll get to point B. They're so vulnerable to getting lost or destroyed/damaged. I have about a 95% success rate. lol

That is amazing! I’m glad someone finally got your postcard moving from wherever it was, AND it’s good that your daughter-in-law still lives at the same address as four years ago!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum