• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A quick shout out...

ScousePilgrim

to the Revd. Ian Holdsworth for sending me a last-minute Credencial in the post free of charge, which arrived today. Thanks very much! Anybody else who's left it too late to get one from the CSJ in Britain should look up Peterborough Pilgrims. That way you can arrive on the Camino and focus on the pilgrimage, instead of messing about looking for places to get the right paperwork.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I got one this morning as well from Ian!

I only saw his reply to your post yesterday afternoon, and I messaged him privately and asked whether he could post me a credential too. He wrote back to me immediately and said one was already put in the post to me. I received this morning, less than 12 hours!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
You are all welcome. We do it for everyone who asks. We are a Christian fraternity in the Uk open it those who have faith and those who have none. We have no subscription charges. So join us for all that we do.

Most read last week in this forum