• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation

Marye

Time of past OR future Camino
English way 2016
Hi looking for accommodation San Sebastian to Bilbao. Thanks

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Marye,

Welcome to this forum. You can find the information you're looking for on several websites or apps.
One of them is www.gronze.com

Below I listed the stages including accomodation from San Sebastian to Bilbao. Hope this helps:

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Marye,

In your past Camino's you mention 'The English Way'.

My wife and I are looking at several options for long-distance trails in England/Wales. I never heard of The English Way.

Can you enlighten me? How does it run and is there a website?

Hi Marye,

My wife and I are looking at several options for long-distance trails in England/Wales. I never heard of The English Way.

My guess is she meant the Camino Ingles from Ferrol or A Coruña to Santiago ;-)
BC SY

Of course, I could have guessed. English isn't my native language, so I'm used to naming Camino's with their Spanish name.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
[QUOTE = "SYates, post: 813137, member: 21152"]
BC
[QUOTE = "André Walker, post: 813138, member: 80985"]
Of course, I could have guessed. English isn't my native language, so I'm used to naming Camino's with their Spanish name.
Yes it is the Camino [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "André Walker, post: 813134, member: 80985"]
Hi Marye,

My wife and I are looking at several options for long-distance trails in England / Wales. I never heard of The English Way.

[/ QUOTE]
Yes Andre I was referring to Camino Ingles. We walked from Ferrol.

Most read last week in this forum