• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

accomodation in mos

april 2017

Time of past OR future Camino
camino portugese april 2017
we are walking from Tui to Santiago departing on 7th april. Is it neccessary to book accomodation in advance? there are 5 of us in the group. accomodation seems to be fairly easy to book in advance but i am struggling to find a place in Mos.
has anybody any advice for us first timers??
thanks in advance

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
There's a small but nice albergue in Mos, at Camiño da Rua 3 in the centre of town (hard to miss, inasmuch as Mos is one of those blink-and-you've-missed-it places). I saw it as I passed through about six weeks ago. The people there generously offered me a bed, but I was pressing on to Redondela, so I didn't stay. It looked very pleasant, though. The cost is EUR 6 a night. If there's nobody there, go to the adjacent café (also very nice) and ask, and somebody will let you in. To the best of my knowledge, as with most albergues, booking in advance is neither necessary nor possible: first come, first served.

There's a small but nice albergue in Mos, at Camiño da Rua 3 in the centre of town (hard to miss, inasmuch as Mos is one of those blink-and-you've-missed-it places). I saw it as I passed through about six weeks ago. The people there generously offered me a bed, but I was pressing on to Redondela, so I didn't stay. It looked very pleasant, though. The cost is EUR 6 a night. If there's nobody there, go to the adjacent café (also very nice) and ask, and somebody will let you in. To the best of my knowledge, as with most albergues, booking in advance is neither necessary nor possible: first come, first served.
Thank you for your help.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Olá,

there is a tiny little albergue in Veigadaña, 2.5 km before Mos. 16 beds, hot showers and a kitchen. They serve breakfast, Piza and bocadillos. Price is as usual, 7 €. Because it´s private you can make a reservation. Phone only! +34 986 094 277 or +34 673 289 491 The albergue is easy to find, you pass by

Most read last week in this forum

One day there was this inner knowledge. After the camino just popped up a couple of times in my universe, I knew: I need to go. Tingling in the spine, a slight nervousness. That usually shows me I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back