• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Advice needed: Pyrenees and Santiago - 7 days

noel_w

Hello everybody,

I'm intending to walk the camino coming late April but I only have 7 walking days. I would like to cross the Pyrenees from SJPDP as well as walking the last part of the camino towards Santiago.

Can anybody advice if this is possible? Thanks!

Best regards,
Noel

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
You can certainly walk from SJDD to Roncesvalles and take an expensive taxi ride forward to Pamplona to catch a train in one very long day. Getting to Sarria overnight by train might be tricky, but from there it's only five days on foot to Santiago. An unconventional Camino, but technically doable.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I'm intending to walk the camino coming late April but I only have 7 walking days. I would like to cross the Pyrenees from SJPDP as well as walking the last part of the camino towards Santiago.

The Camino isn't going anywhere-- walk to Logroño and plan a return trip.

I'm sure there's a good reason but why do the "bookends" of the trip without reading the "book"? You'll never be able to replicate walking into Santiago for the "first time"!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way
Yes, it was my way
I don't know if that means you should do it the way I did it, or the way you want to do it.

Most read last week in this forum