• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Villares De Órbigo

kayagee66

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2016)
Le Puy - Roncesvalles (2016)
Figeac - Cahors (2017)
Stevenson Trail (2018
The excellent Albergue Villares De Órbigo, in the small village of Villares De Órbigo (a couple of kilometres past Hospital de Órbigo)
is run by Christine. She is interviewed in the latest episode of 'Project Camino' podcast.
If you have access to podcasts just search Project Camino
Sorry if this information has already been shared. I've looked but couldn't find it.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Lovely Alburgue and great host......

I loved Christine and her beautiful Albergue. Here is a picture of looking down into the courtyard from the upper balcony

Attachments

• BD367F9D-3EFC-4A4B-876F-AE244EC2393C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
I loved Christine and her beautiful Albergue. Here is a picture of looking down into the courtyard from the upper balcony
The washing sink and old style spin dryer were very helpful too.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum