• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

All Blacks

grayland

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Just saw a local newscast showing them painting a new Boeing airplane (777) for Air New Zealand ...it is painted all black in honor of the All Blacks winning team.

Kiwinomad and others will now have their own plane. :wink:

A selection of Camino Jewellery
grayland said:
saw a local newscast showing them painting a new Boeing airplane (777) for Air New Zealand...it is painted all black in honor of the All Blacks winning team.

Personally(& being a kiwi) not sure this has got anything to do with a camino, or is this your entry, kiwi's cannot fly......keep me off the top bunk please :lol:

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Thank you Grayland for reminding us all of the finest hour for we NZers in 2011. But personally, I will be flying via Singapore Airlines next year for my Chemin: it's cheaper that way! :shock:
Margaret

It really is a great tribute to the success.

No need to actually fly on it to enjoy it. I would think that the story will soon be on the news in your area...probably ignored in Oz. :shock: :wink:

KiwiNomad06 said:
Thank you Grayland for reminding us all of the finest hour for we NZers in 2011. But personally, I will be flying via Singapore Airlines next year for my Chemin: it's cheaper that way! :shock:
Margaret

si si senoir grayland nothing to do with camino :lol:

(this is all tongue in cheek please don't get upset with me, they have many of these black-birds including airbus & beechcraft)
"By mid next year Air New Zealand will have six aircraft featuring the all black livery including two Airbus A320s and three Beech 1900D turbo-props." http://www.voxy.co.nz/

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum